Just Reduced....Wonderful pool home ideally located in SE Cape. This well maintained 3/2 home is situated on a nicely landscaped corner lot with stamped concrete driveway. Floor plan is open and inviting while still offering a formal living, dining and family room. Large covered lanai leads to a sparkling pool. Many upgrades to the home include solar heated pool, impact windows and doors, lanai shutters, partially fenced back yard for the furry friends, and sprinkler system. Leaded front door with side lights and shutters. Spacious master bedroom, inside laundry room, side garage door. Newer garage door 2005. Home was re-piped in 2000, AC 2011, Roof 2016. All assessments paid. Close to shopping, dining, parks and only blocks to Cape Coral downtown entertainment area. Perfect for full or part time use. Motivated Seller, Easy to Show.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
1,534 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Tub
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Tub Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Solar Heat
- Lot Dimensions
- 116 x 101 x 119 x 116
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Security/High Impact Doors,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shutters Manual. Corner Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price