Vintage Alva Home! Bring your boat and toys! A FEW BLOCKS FROM THE ALVA BOAT RAMP!!! 1920 2 story 4 bedroom 4 bath with an additional 1/1 studio Apartment/efficiency with a separate entrance !! One Of A Kind Home. Kitchen With Maple Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Silestone Counter Tops, Lazy Susans, Soft Close Drawers, Pantry With Pull Out Drawers. Master bedroom downstairs, Staircase Risers Tiled With Hand Painted Imported Tiles. Built In Bar/Kitchen Area Large Screened Lanai that spans the entire back length of the house! 1/2 acre completely fenced and crossed fenced with 2 steel double car carports and ted shed. Stone coated metal roof, Original True 2x6 Cypress Roof Trusses. Skylights Have Stainless Raised Protective Covers. Community boat ramp just around the block for launching boat or fishing. MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,074 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bedroom on Main Level,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Kitchen Island,Main Level Master,Pantry,Tub Shower,Cable TV,Home Office,Split Bedrooms,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Carport Spaces. 8 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 104 x 203 x 104 x 202
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard,Deck,Fence,Patio,Privacy Wall,Room For Pool. Oversized Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price