LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION! This spacious 4/2/2 home boasts 2018 sf of living space on a CORNER LOT in most desirable SW Cape Coral. BRAND NEW ROOF 3/23, BRAND NEW FENCE 2/23 and NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE. Stepping in, you will find both a formal dining room and a flex room that can serve as a formal living room, den, or home office. The vaulted ceilings and arched windows bring in extra natural light and add to the spacious feel of the home. The kitchen is open to the large family room and includes a breakfast area with French doors leading to the patio and fenced yard, quartz countertops, pantry, and one -year old stainless steel appliances. There is rich wood laminate flooring throughout the living area and bedrooms, with tile in the kitchen, baths, and laundry. All three bedrooms are split from the primary bedroom with their own bathroom. The large primary bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and a bathroom suite that offers a separate tub and shower, walk-in closet, and access to the yard where you can enjoy beautiful sunsets. The property has plenty of room for a pool, is in a much sought-after neighborhood, and is conveniently located to absolutely everything! Come take a look!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,018 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 90 x 125 x 90 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Room For Pool,Shutters Manual,Water Feature. Corner Lot,Oversized Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price