Welcome to your dream home in Cape Coral! This stunning three-bedroom, two-bathroom house is located in the desirable SW Cape Coral area and offers luxurious living at its finest. As you step inside, you'll be immediately struck by the spacious, open floor plan and tasteful dcor. The updated kitchen features solid stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage space. The living room boasts high ceilings and large windows, flooding the area with natural light. The master suite is a true oasis, with a spacious bedroom, walk-in closet, and we can't forget about the den. The two guest bedrooms are generously sized and share a full bathroom. Step outside onto the large lanai, and you'll find a peaceful retreat perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing in the Florida sunshine. The screened-in pool and spa are perfect for a dip, while the covered seating area provides shade for outdoor dining. Other features of this home include a 2-car garage, indoor laundry room, and hurricane shutters for peace of mind during storm season.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,129 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
IDA S. BAKER HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Water Purifier,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,High Ceilings,Main Level Master,Pantry,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Heated,Solar Heat,Pool/Spa Combo
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 126 x 80 x 126
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Shutters Manual. Oversized Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price